GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,220 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Pandemic Legacy: Season 1» Forums » Rules

Subject: [SPOILER]: end of october/beginning of november rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alessandro
msg tools
Hi everyone!
With my group we just managed to win the month of october and since we were able to accomplish all of the "search" missions
Spoiler (click to reveal)
we are now able to produce vaccines for the coda disease

My question is the following, I've read in some other thread that by this point, you should have opened all of the secret stuff (boxes and files), but we are not in that situation... IIRC, (the box of the game is at my friend's place) we still have to open

Spoiler (click to reveal)
box 5, box 8 (this should be correct since we never lost 4 times in a row)
rule W and another secret door on the same sheet (should be the one on the right bottom corner)

Did we miss something along the way? If it is so, I hope it's nothing really important that might have significantly changed the game...

thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure you missed something awhile ago. I don't have access to my game or else I'd try to dig through my stuff to figure out what it was...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
University Hts
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to this FAQ thread (https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1470601/compiled-faq-sp...) you should have opened box 5 before the first search in July (see July spoilers in that first post). It may have been one of those ones that had the "open box 5" instruction behind the dossier flap, and gets missed because you pull off the dossier flap and ignore what was behind it.

Box 5 contained the search tokens (4 targets and 4 search tokens). Do you have those?

That FAQ thread is really handy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro
msg tools
yep, we must have missed the open box thingy
still if it's just search tokens we managed to do those missions with random coins/tokens... glad it wasn't anything relevant!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.