GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,804 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Spinderella» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bonus ant moves after catching an ant via the leaf/stump die rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan C
United States
Greenfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

When you roll the leaf/stump die, you get to either move your ant, or the spider, too and you can do this before moving the stump. If you choose to move the spider and you catch an ant by doing this, you get a bonus move for your own ant. I'm assuming that you must move the stump 1st (to complete the original leaf/stump die roll) before taking the bonus ant move for catching an ant with the spider, correct?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraga Roberto
France
SAINT-MALO
FRANCE
flag msg tools
designer
mb
You can move the stup before or after your move. Sometimes it's better to do it before (to discover a hidden ant that you wanted to capture) and sometimes it's better to do it after your move, and that's all ! :o)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan C
United States
Greenfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Roberto,

Thanks. So, if I roll a leaf, can I move the spider first, catch an opponent's ant, then move my ant (as a bonus for catching an opponent's ant with the spider), and then move the stump?

Thanks!

Roberto Fraga wrote:
You can move the stup before or after your move. Sometimes it's better to do it before (to discover a hidden ant that you wanted to capture) and sometimes it's better to do it after your move, and that's all ! :o)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraga Roberto
France
SAINT-MALO
FRANCE
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Yes you can :o))
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan C
United States
Greenfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Great! Thanks!

Roberto Fraga wrote:
Yes you can :o))
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Beck
msg tools
rashiki wrote:
Hi Roberto,

Thanks. So, if I roll a leaf, can I move the spider first, catch an opponent's ant, then move my ant (as a bonus for catching an opponent's ant with the spider), and then move the stump?

Thanks!

Roberto Fraga wrote:

I find the issue with the tree stump extremely confusing,we have been playing without it. eh,...

When you say "(to discover a hidden ant that you wanted to capture)"
.. what do you mean with it? Capture by sitting "on top " of it, or by moving the tree to it (the tree is already capturing it)..
I just do not get it.

Please help as the game is a bit dull and only my little boy enjoys it.

You can disregard my other thread.

Sincerely

Carl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.