Subject: Questions after our first game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sensei Me
United States
New York
flag msg tools
We played our first game at 5 players and a few questions came up:

1A- Do Hunters block other hunters line of sight for attacks? (ie: Hunter #2 is behind Hunter #1)

1B- If a hunter is a traitor, does he block line of sight of other hunters? (Hunter #1 is the traitor and Hunter #2 is in the square behind him. Agent crosses Traitor's line of sight)

2- Can stunned hunters still use abilities?

3- After equipment cards are used up, do you reveal the expended card?

4- If the Hunters suspect one of the other hunters of being the traitor, can they vote to make him reveal it? In other words, when does the traitor have to reveal themselves.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea R
flag msg tools
Based on my knowledge:

1A) No. Line of sight is not blocked. By thw way, by rules, two hunters can even stand exactly in the same spot.

1B) Same as before. There's no mean except walls to block line of sight (even the car doesn't block line of sight)

2) If i recall correctly, no. The move only 2 and no attack nor abilities are available. They still preserve the line of sight though so they can spot the agent

3) You always reveal the equipment if not stated otherwise on the card. Some of them is mentioned to be revealed the turn after they have been used.

4) By rules you can't force a hunter to reveal itself unless you find the agent directly in the Traitor line of sight, making it clear without any doubt, that the hunter was in fact the traitor. You can vote him out of the car, though.
Actually.. once the traitor has been found (but not yet revealed), it becomes completely useless to remain hunter. He might as well reveal himself and go hidden with 2 extra equipment. Risky but at least useful.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.