GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,974 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Risk: Star Wars Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: Final Space on the Shield Generator Battle rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Keuler
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got this for Christmas and working through the rules issues. Can someone tell me what you need to roll to move onto the final space that destroys the shield generator? There is no number on it.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
If you reach the last 5, you are done - just move the token from the 5 to the last space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristian Sebeni-Grec
Romania
Zalau
Salaj
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wouldn't it be better if you need a 6 to go to the last space? Destroying the generator with a 6 just like you need a 6 to destroy the Death Star.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smales
United States
Rome
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Colonel Peter Gansevoort (1749 – 1812) Defender of Ft. Stanwix, Rome, N.Y., 1777
mbmbmbmbmb
vdzero wrote:
Wouldn't it be better if you need a 6 to go to the last space? Destroying the generator with a 6 just like you need a 6 to destroy the Death Star.

Sounds like a good HR for a game that begs to be fine tuned to taste. I think if Hasbro new this game was going to be this much of a hit, they would have given a lot more thought to the rules set. As it stands, its a great--albeit underdeveloped-- game system that deserves a retooling of the core rules with respect to the hundreds of hours of playtesting we've all been doing since last fallcoolwhistle

As it stands, I love this quirky little game and will keep it in my collection. We've had the standard and Black editions--what about the 1977-2017 Forty Years of Star Wars DELUXE EDITION?

I'd have to buy it on religious grounds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Feldmann SoFrankly
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course, that would mean that a stormtrooper could be placed there, making it require a role of 7 - win for the Empire!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.