United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Ami. Geek.
mbmbmbmbmb
And I quote...

"They say the key difficulties prosecutors face are demonstrating that the men intended to cause fear, and that the devices, which depict a cartoon character, looked dangerous. The state must prove both to win felony convictions for placing a hoax device, the experts said."

Isn't that like saying "It will be difficult to convict Charles Schulz of hate crimes. First, they have to prove that the footbal depicted in the black and white comic was, in fact, intended to be brown. Second, they have to prove that by attempting to kick it, Charlie Brown was symbolicly suggesting that the general public bury African Americans to their neck, then kick them in the face."?

I mean... are they listening to themselves? I keep pinching myself... Intended to cause fear???? Cartoon characters? Same sentence?

*boggle*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.