Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Riedy
United States
Glen Ridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just came from Neutral Ground (where I got snapped at because I used their computers to look up something on BGG.com). They're selling some of their AH titles at 50%.

Not much left to pick from, I'm afraid. I got the last copy of Nexus Ops.

But they did have two copies of Vegas Showdown and three of Sword & Skull.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie B
United States
Unspecified
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
I assume Neutral Ground is a FLGS (or maybe not so F)? Funny my gamestore is the opposite, I can always look up every game I consider buying. Phil, the owner of Gamemasters here In Pittsburgh, wants you to buy a game you like and you can use boardgamegeek as much as you want. Sometimes I just sit in his store (behind the cash register!) for an hour checking out all his new games just to see if they are any good. Afterwards I give him a little overview of all the good and the bad things and in that way he gains some new info as well. I think his shop fits the definition of Friendly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Riedy
United States
Glen Ridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: NYC Geeks: (Very Few) AH Titles on Sale at Neutral Groun
Yeah, I didn't explain to this guy what I was doing. I should have, but he was such a jerk that I didn't feel like arguing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Storzillo
United States
Wayne
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave,

What do you mean by 1/2 price? The game retailed at $45.00 originally but you can pick it up at any Toy's R Us for $19.99 right now. I picked up Nexus Ops and Monster's Menace America on Friday 2/2. They have Vegas Showdown, Rocketville and the Pirate one too but I wasn't interested in any of these.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.