GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,203 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
50 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Sentinels of the Multiverse: Villains of the Multiverse» Forums » General

Subject: IT'S SHIPPING! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Miller
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Villains is shipping- have my email confirmation and tracking info. Should be here in time for the new year game a thon!!!!! AWESOME!!!!

https://greaterthangames.com/content/villains-of-the-multive...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No email in Califonia yet. On the 23rd I received notice the Over Sized Villian Cards were (finally) shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mind's on the doorstep right now waiting for me to brave the cold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
flag msg tools
I got an email this morning (Colorado). Can't wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Korneel Troch
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JJ Pearson
United States
landrum
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
georgeofjungle3 wrote:
Mind's on the doorstep right now waiting for me to brave the cold.

Any updates?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
YourHero wrote:
I got an email this morning (Colorado). Can't wait!

I'm in Colorado too and it should be here...toooodaaaaaay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember reading somewhere that they were going to ship European pledges first this time, because the last time (Wrath of Cosmos) there were some shipping shenanigans that caused European pre-orders to be shipped a month+ later than US ones. This was even used as a selling point for the Villains of the Multiverse pre-order (sorry for this guys, next time you'll be first). I wonder if this is what they actually did, since its not mentioned anywhere?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McSorley
Scotland
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Europe (UK) and no sign yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Stull
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping order is listed by Paul at GtG here https://greaterthangames.com/forum/topic/gtg-project-status-...

Order he lists is US, Canada, EU, and then all other international for the original preorders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ironhide1 wrote:
The arrival date was updated to the 2nd now, and it hit my local post office about 2 hours ago. And will probably sit there until Saturday.

Yep lol.

FedEx dropped this off to the USPS yesterday and it's been sitting there since with an estimated delivery for Saturday. The game arrived two miles from my house on Tuesday and I won't get it until Saturday. Sigh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally got it! I can post pics tomorrow if anyone wants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeramiah Alton
United States
McDonald
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Do it!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mb
dorktron2000 wrote:

Did you get oversized vllain card pack with yours?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jedihunter12 wrote:
dorktron2000 wrote:

Didn't order them. Uploaded pictures. Keep an eye on the gallery and let me know if you'd like to see anything in particular.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mb
dorktron2000 wrote:
jedihunter12 wrote:
dorktron2000 wrote:

Didn't order them. Uploaded pictures. Keep an eye on the gallery and let me know if you'd like to see anything in particular.

I got my copy too i ordered the oversized cards in a seperate order wondering when they will send them out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sonvar wrote:
Shipping order is listed by Paul at GtG here https://greaterthangames.com/forum/topic/gtg-project-status-...

Order he lists is US, Canada, EU, and then all other international for the original preorders.

Wow, that really is quite disappointing. One of the reasons I preordered Villains was the promise to (for once) prioritize EU preorders. I really expected better from GTG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
flag msg tools
So I may have spoken too soon about shipping. IIRC I ordered the new Tactics game as well, I think I put them to ship together.

Kind of a bummer, I thought they would be out closer to the same time. From the looks of it, it will be some months later before they that even leaves the printer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Stull
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DeePee wrote:
Sonvar wrote:

Wow, that really is quite disappointing. One of the reasons I preordered Villains was the promise to (for once) prioritize EU preorders. I really expected better from GTG.

You would not be the only one as a few different people chimed in on the thread about it. I think the idea is that they have done other shipping to EU first for other projects and I'm guessing they feel confident there won't be the same delays as last year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my shipping notice! WOOO!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Birzer
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My shipping notice arrived today as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle C
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
Ah eee hah!
badge
YUB NUB!
mbmbmbmbmb
YourHero wrote:
So I may have spoken too soon about shipping. IIRC I ordered the new Tactics game as well, I think I put them to ship together.

Kind of a bummer, I thought they would be out closer to the same time. From the looks of it, it will be some months later before they that even leaves the printer.

You might be able to email them about splitting then into separate orders and paying the difference in shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben MacFarlane
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ewokalypse wrote:
YourHero wrote:

You might be able to email them about splitting then into separate orders and paying the difference in shipping.
Because of a delay in Sentinel Tactics, this is exactly what's happening. From an email from GTG:

email from gtg wrote:
One of the issues that arises here is that the fine folks who ordered both Villains of the Multiverse and the new Sentinel Tactics items on the same order would end up waiting longer than we really want them to. So, if you ordered both of these things, what we're going to do is split up your shipment and send out Villains of the Multiverse early. The additional shipping is on us, so don't worry about that. Keep an eye out for your shipping notice coming up in the next couple weeks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Korneel Troch
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bmacfarlane wrote:
ewokalypse wrote:
YourHero wrote:

Because of a delay in Sentinel Tactics, this is exactly what's happening. From an email from GTG:

email from gtg wrote:
One of the issues that arises here is that the fine folks who ordered both Villains of the Multiverse and the new Sentinel Tactics items on the same order would end up waiting longer than we really want them to. So, if you ordered both of these things, what we're going to do is split up your shipment and send out Villains of the Multiverse early. The additional shipping is on us, so don't worry about that. Keep an eye out for your shipping notice coming up in the next couple weeks!

Woah that's really awesome of them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game received in Southern California today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.