Ken Rumsey
United States
Kissimmee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got out of Clix a long time ago but I might take a look at this new one based on Halo.

Quote:
WizKids Inc., creator of runaway hit games like HeroClix and Pirates of the Spanish Main, announced today its agreement with Bungie Studios and Microsoft to develop a new collectable miniatures game (CMG) called Halo ActionClix. The Halo ActionClix CMG brings the incredible content of the Halo universe to the tabletop via the award-winning Clix miniatures game engine. Players familiar with HeroClix and HorrorClix will be able to jump right into the action and enjoy brand-new game mechanics, including weapon swaps, figure respawning and vehicle-based combat.

Full story: http://www.xboxusersgroup.com/content/view/3421/139/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Castelli
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh-my-God! shake

I'll waste LOTS of money... cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Fix
United States
Sterling Hts
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This will be like Halo in crack form. As a warning, for all those who want to get in on this on the ground floor, expect to be playtesting the rules for Wotc & WizKids when the game 1st comes out. That is basically what they did with Pirates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Forsythe
United States
Strafford
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re: Xbox + WizKids = Halo ActionClix Collectable Miniatures
Oh man, I didn't think there was any way for them to get me into collectable mini's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.