3 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » Strategy

Subject: [deck] midseasons and beale rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris ferguson
msg tools
Hi all,

as with my other post - I'm fairly new to NR, and wanted to get any advice on my corp deck This did pretty well in a recent tournament, beating a few good players (though probably more out of fluke than anything else).

It's probably a fairly standard deck type, but i haven't seen any quite like it (not that i've seen many!) The Rutherford Grid's i'm not sure about, and may swap for either some Ash's (to keep people out when I really need them out, given that i haven't got much ice going on) or Bernice Mai (i seem to struggle tagging people early game; more of that would be useful for quantum and reality threedee). Almost every game I win is through the beale/psychographics/midseasons combo, so I can be pretty relaxed spending 1-point agendas for archer (which usually really takes people by surprise given all my other weak ice and slows them down considerably having to rebuild their rig).

Thanks a lot!
Chris

NBN: Making News
49 cards
Influence: 7/15
Agenda points: 20
Agenda (12)
1 15 Minutes
3 AstroScript Pilot Program
1 Breaking News
1 Global Food Initiative•
3 Project Beale
3 Quantum Predictive Model

Asset (11)
3 Jackson Howard
3 News Team
2 PAD Campaign
3 Reality Threedee

ICE (12)
2 Archer••••
3 Data Raven
2 Dracō
3 Turnpike
2 Viper••

Operation (12)
3 Hedge Fund
3 Midseason Replacements
3 Psychographics
3 Sweeps Week

Upgrade (2)
2 Rutherford Grid

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danwarr
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ChrisFerg wrote:
I also thought of adding something that increases the rez cost of ice (maybe a rook, xanadu?) to add to the overall strategy...

What do you mean by this?

Also, don't the Reality Threedee's tend to cancel out your ID advantage?

You probably consider using all of your influence as well.

As to Rutherford Grid, those are probably fine in your deck. They stack with Ash as well so that's something you might want to consider.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris ferguson
msg tools
eeep, that was meant for my other post! thanks

Any advice on what would work better than what if I'm trying to use up my influence?

yes i hadn't thought about that cancelling it out... I basically wasn't too worried about the bad pub as i want the runner to be running a lot and getting tagged, spending money, and stealing small agendas for my midseasons, but yes it's something i should think about...

Thanks for the help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.