United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's getting close!!!

http://www.conofthenorth.com/

This will be the 2nd year I'm attending and can't wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Olson
United States
Auburn
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife & my first year. I changed my wallpaper on my computer here at home to the cover of the booklet (downloaded from the website) in anticipation .

I can't wait. My first con of any kind...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yollege wrote:
My wife & my first year. I changed my wallpaper on my computer here at home to the cover of the booklet (downloaded from the website) in anticipation .

I can't wait. My first con of any kind...

I don't think you'll be disappointed. Quite a range of types of games; be sure to stop by the Fantasy Flight room to check out their latest games.

Chad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Olson
United States
Auburn
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted a thread a few weeks ago, and one of the posters was going to work the FF booth, and he said he's bring BGG buttons that they had at origins, so even if I wasn't already going to check them out, now I need to .

Here is my thread...

http://boardgamegeek.com/article/1251165#1251165

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yollege wrote:
I posted a thread a few weeks ago, and one of the posters was going to work the FF booth, and he said he's bring BGG buttons that they had at origins, so even if I wasn't already going to check them out, now I need to .

Here is my thread...

Cool, thanks for the tip on the BGG buttons. I missed your posting a few weeks ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Peterson
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent in my registration to CoftN six weeks ago or so....and haven't heard back from them.

I emailed them last week to see if they got my registration...and haven't heard back.

Anyone else have similar problems?

PS I am really excited about the Con....I just hope I am registered!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend, my brother and myself pre-registered and all received postcards in the mail indicating we are registered. Not sure why you wouldn't have.

Chad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Miller
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Reverend Pete wrote:
I sent in my registration to CoftN six weeks ago or so....and haven't heard back from them.

I emailed them last week to see if they got my registration...and haven't heard back.

I've seen your email on our shared inbox. Hopefully Kelly will be catching up on those shortly. If not, I'll keep an eye out for your name this Saturday when we pull tickets.

Chad mentioned that we sent out reminder cards that say whether or not you've registered. Those went out around Christmas, so if you haven't been to CotN in the last couple of years and we didn't receive your registration by mid-December then you wouldn't have gotten one.

Sorry for the delay!

Mike Miller
Membership, Con of the North 2007
http://www.conofthenorth.org/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Peterson
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

And again, I am really looking forward to next weekend!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Peterson
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Parody wrote:

Chad mentioned that we sent out reminder cards that say whether or not you've registered. Those went out around Christmas, so if you haven't been to CotN in the last couple of years and we didn't receive your registration by mid-December then you wouldn't have gotten one.

I think I sent in my registration just after Christmas--so that would explain it.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Parody wrote:
Reverend Pete wrote:

I've seen your email on our shared inbox. Hopefully Kelly will be catching up on those shortly. If not, I'll keep an eye out for your name this Saturday when we pull tickets.

Sorry for the delay!

Mike Miller

Mike,

Do you know if Fantasy Flight is going to demo "Tide of Iron" next weekend? I read on their site it's release date has been delayed due to late shipment of playing pieces.

Chad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Miller
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
They have events scheduled for it, but otherwise I don't know. Hopefully they got a few sets so they can demo it. Probably the best place to ask would be the FFG Message Boards.

Hope this helps,

Mike Miller

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike zebrowski
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Tide of Iron will be there. I'm doing the demoes of it on Friday and Sat. ( I don't do Sundays.)

Mike Z

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike Zebrowski wrote:
Tide of Iron will be there. I'm doing the demoes of it on Friday and Sat. ( I don't do Sundays.)

Mike Z

Glad to hear Tide of Iron will be there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yollege wrote:

Here is my thread...

Ryan - Did you enjoy the Con? I totally forgot about the BGG buttons while playing in the FFG room; did you get one?

Chad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.