GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,656 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

FUSE» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about scoring activated Fuse cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
What does this mean exactly:
Quote:
2 points for each Fuse Card activated.

Does this mean only Fuse Cards that actually removed dice add to your score and these should be put into one of two piles when drawn (activated vs not activated)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan King (The Game Boy Geek)
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This means any fuse card that you flipped up and resolved (whether it removed dice or not).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
dkingnu wrote:
This means any fuse card that you flipped up and resolved (whether it removed dice or not).

Then why not just score 12 additional points for winning? You always put in 6 FUSE cards in the deck and all of them will be flipped up before all cards in the center are claimed, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan King (The Game Boy Geek)
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I believe you are correct here, if you win it will always be 12 points for the fuse cards. It will only be less if you lost and there were fuse cards not resolved.

Although I'll be interested in Kane's response here too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dkingnu wrote:
Yes I believe you are correct here, if you win it will always be 12 points for the fuse cards. It will only be less if you lost and there were fuse cards not resolved.

Although I'll be interested in Kane's response here too.

Ah, that makes sense. I'm only scoring wins since we are too eager to try again to bother with tallying a loss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Klenko
United States
Mount Horeb
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan is correct. The reason it is worded like that is because if you play with the advanced setups you can choose if/when you want to activate a Fuse Card. So you may have 0, and you may have 22 points from Fuse Cards. It all depends on how crazy you are.

That is correct though that if you win using the standard setup it will always be 12 points. If you lose, then those points would vary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.