Genève
flag msg tools
geneva.swissgo.org
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
I'm willing to organise a tournament similar to the one below :

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/689654#689654

It would involve 13 persons. Each of them would play 4 times and every time in a different turn order.
I would like to organise it on the online version of T&E set on this very website.

Unfortunately, I don't know if you can "set" the position of each player for one game (say : Robert will be Lion for this game, John the bull, etc.) on the online version of T&E (www.boardgamegeek.com/tigris).

Does anybody know :
a/ If this is feasible ?
b/ How you can do it ?

Many thanks in advance,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Ben-Ezra
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Barring having Aldie hack the games, I'm not sure that there's any way to do this.

I'd like to be in the tournament, though, if you figure it out.

Seth Ben-Ezra
Great Wolf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall P.
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
"Nothing in Biology Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution" - Theodosius Dobzhansky
badge
There is grandeur in this view of life, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you can't set the turn order on BGG. Since I couldn't control the turn order that's the reason I used the weighting factor method. I'd like to play in your tourment when it starts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
you could create some dummy accounts and them to assign turn by giving the players the passwords to the accounts that come up in each spot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.