GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,779 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Will M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Check out the Board Game Beacon Blog: Click here then click on "Blogs" in the menu bar
badge
Follow me on Twitter: @BoardGameBeacon
mbmbmbmbmb
Match report:

Daddy's Paragons 35-35 Daughter's Amazons
28 Dec 2015

Again, my daughter and I took to the Kaosball field - we had both learnt a lot of things from our previous match and what followed was a pulsating encounter with an explosive finale!

Abilities and Ringers
Paragons - Relay Training, Pain/Gain and T-Bone
Amazons - Hate, Speed Training and Kutulu

Qtr1: 7-4
T-Bone ruled the minor scoring with the ball after tackling the mighty Kutulu. The two Paragon Runners both got the minor scores at the end of the period.

Qtr2: 11-17
Kutulu took over and used fire and walls to protect himself, effectively setting himself up in a fortress (this had the side-effect of shielding the Paragons from his ability). No one had any kills at half time.

Qtr3: 14-31
T-Bone killed Kutulu and despite holding the ball for the whole period he couldn't capitalise and score as he had boxed himself in with a wall. Amazons did a Hail Mary to get the major score at the end of the period.

Qtr4: 35-35
With the Paragons in danger of a blowout, T-Bone finally got it together with the minor scoring and the defending Paragon Bruiser tackled the Amazon Runner on the major scoring mound. The remaining Amazon Bruiser ran back to protect their major scoring mound while a Paragon Runner benefitted from a warpscore just in front of the line of scrimmage. The Paragons got the kill bonus (2 to 1) but lost out with 3 cheats to 1 and ended up drawing the game.

This is England - we don't do extra time in friendly matches, so the result goes down as a draw. (plus the fourth quarter ended at 22:30 - way past my daughter's bed time!!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
glenn3e glenn3e
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After reading your review, I start to miss this game. Probably bust it out one of this days. Never really played all the teams despite having all of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Check out the Board Game Beacon Blog: Click here then click on "Blogs" in the menu bar
badge
Follow me on Twitter: @BoardGameBeacon
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to have inspired you somewhat

My brother was meant to come round tonight for a game but got delayed at some gaming event - I'd never show any mercy to him - perhaps I'll break out the Lycans or Goblins!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.