GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,470 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
29 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Leaving Earth» Forums » News

Subject: 2016: new price, bundled with Mercury, European distributor rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Fatula
United States
Blue Tent
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got word from the boss about changes for the new year:

- Many of our costs are going up for 2016, so our prices have to go up too. The new prices won't be online until this coming Monday (1/4/2016), so there's still a few days left at the lower price.

- Leaving Earth will now only be offered with the Mercury mini-expansion included. Nearly everyone who bought the game in 2015 also bought the expansion, so we might as well just sell them together. We'll still offer the expansion by itself for now, in case you're one of those very few people who didn't get it earlier.

- 4Dados in Barcelona will be carrying Lumenaris games in 2016! Take a look at their site and see what you think. I'm sure shipping from Spain to the rest of Europe is better than shipping directly from the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
buffalohat wrote:

- Many of our costs are going up for 2016, so our prices have to go up too. The new prices won't be online until this coming Monday (1/4/2016), so there's still a few days left at the lower price.

- Leaving Earth will now only be offered with the Mercury mini-expansion included. Nearly everyone who bought the game in 2015 also bought the expansion, so we might as well just sell them together. We'll still offer the expansion by itself for now, in case you're one of those very few people who didn't get it earlier.

- 4Dados in Barcelona will be carrying Lumenaris games in 2016! Take a look at their site and see what you think. I'm sure shipping from Spain to the rest of Europe is better than shipping directly from the US.

What price are you expecting it to go up to especially if you are selling it with the expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yani
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
buffalohat wrote:

The coolest thing is that they were in Essen last year so hopefully this year too, thus no shipping for the people that go (and more exposure for the games).

Will you also allow existing owners to buy the upgraded number of cards according to new card distribution?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

My name is Jesús Cañada, and I represent 4Dados. We organized an European Preorder through BGG, and it's still active, so if someone want a copy of the game please send me a geekmail directly (our webstore Works only in Spain and Portugal by now, in the near future we will change this).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Joe,
If you ever considered tapping directly into the UK market, there is a small UK internet store that's been around for a long time now with very good service and sells boardgame pieces and some regular games along with kick starter games.
The owner is Andrew Wood and the store is boardgameextras.

http://www.boardgameextras.co.uk/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fatula
United States
Blue Tent
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
coralsaw wrote:
Will you also allow existing owners to buy the upgraded number of cards according to new card distribution?

Yes, we should have component cards available for sale soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
How sticky is your ZOC?
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Hi everybody,

My name is Jesús Cañada, and I represent 4Dados. We organized an European Preorder through BGG, and it's still active, so if someone want a copy of the game please send me a geekmail directly (our webstore Works only in Spain and Portugal by now, in the near future we will change this).

That's great news. Hurrah.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
"Games that want to get out."
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the new price also influenced by rule book or component changes/revisions? If yes, maybe I want to wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fatula
United States
Blue Tent
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
binge gamer wrote:
Is the new price also influenced by rule book or component changes/revisions? If yes, maybe I want to wait.

No, the contents will all be the same. The new component decks and rulebooks are already implemented.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
buffalohat wrote:
binge gamer wrote:

No, the contents will all be the same. The new component decks and rulebooks are already implemented.

Joe, is the version I have on the way to me the most recent with the new component decks/rulebook ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frazer Eden
United Kingdom
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
biffta wrote:
buffalohat wrote:
binge gamer wrote:

Joe, is the version I have on the way to me the most recent with the new component decks/rulebook ?

Mine had the new component mix in it so I'd presume so

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ambush3 wrote:
biffta wrote:
buffalohat wrote:
binge gamer wrote:

Mine had the new component mix in it so I'd presume so

Thank you Frazer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sgt Rackar
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We can't give our address when we want to buy something on 4Dados shop and we are in france.
We can select Spain, United Kingdom, Portugal and Germany, not France.
Is this the EU distributor ?
I send them a mail to know if they can send the game in France.
I'm waiting and I hope...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rackar wrote:
We can't give our address when we want to buy something on 4Dados shop and we are in france.

Hi Rackar,

As I wrote previously in this forum, now we are ending our previous preorder, organized here in the BGG. We don't have stock from Lumenaris to sell by now, but we will have in the near future.

Our webstore today works only for Spain and Portugal, and we opened it for UK and Germany for testing the system. It will be opened in the near future when the games will be available.

If you want a copy of the game, please send me a geekmail.

Regards

Jesus Cañada
4Dados
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
chuskas wrote:
Rackar wrote:

Hi Rackar,

As I wrote previously in this forum, now we are ending our previous preorder, organized here in the BGG. We don't have stock from Lumenaris to sell by now, but we will have in the near future.

Our webstore today works only for Spain and Portugal, and we opened it for UK and Germany for testing the system. It will be opened in the near future when the games will be available.

Regards

Jesus Cañada
4Dados

I was very interested but now that it's $54 with shipping, that to me is pretty exorbitant for a card only game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kingspud wrote:
chuskas wrote:
Rackar wrote:

Hi Rackar,

Regards

Jesus Cañada
4Dados

I was very interested but now that it's $54 with shipping, that to me is pretty exorbitant for a card only game!

As you seem to be located in the US, wouldn't it be cheaper to order directly from Lumenaris?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Victor Mancha wrote:
kingspud wrote:
chuskas wrote:
Rackar wrote:

Hi Rackar,

Regards

Jesus Cañada
4Dados

As you seem to be located in the US, wouldn't it be cheaper to order directly from Lumenaris?

Anyone have a link?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
darksurtur
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Victor Mancha wrote:
kingspud wrote:
chuskas wrote:
Rackar wrote:

Hi Rackar,

Regards

Jesus Cañada
4Dados

Umm, that is the price with shipping direct from Lumenaris. $40 for the game plus $14 shipping (to East Coast). Link is https://lumenaris.com/leavingearth.html.

EDIT: CA residents pay tax.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Koff
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my "What's Next?" blog.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kingspud wrote:

It's not a card-only game though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Holden
United Kingdom
York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now ordered from 4Dados for delivery to the UK.

Bank wanted ~15Euro for an IBAN transfer so I went through the site and paid by VISA. You need to register an account but everything is pretty much as you would expect so that even if you don't speak Spanish you should be able to get through okay. Remember Google Translate is your friend
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tigr wrote:

Bank wanted ~15Euro for an IBAN transfer so I went through the site and paid by VISA. You need to register an account but everything is pretty much as you would expect so that even if you don't speak Spanish you should be able to get through okay. Remember Google Translate is your friend

In the near future we will try to have a direct option for non-spanish language customers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon
Germany
Passau
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tigr wrote:

Why? EUR SEPA transactions have to be for free by EU law.

This is how I pay back my SLC loan every month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger BW
United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Telrak wrote:
Why? EUR SEPA transactions have to be for free by EU law.

This is how I pay back my SLC loan every month.
EUR to EUR, sure. GBP to EUR, not so much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon
Germany
Passau
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why would a spanish shop send you a bill in GBP? They should send you a bill in EUR (I hope). Then you just transfer EUR via SEPA. Done. Your bank is not allowed to chargeyou for that. They have to convert it for free and charge your account with the resulting amount in GBP. What would be thepoint in EUR SEPA, if it was not free. That was one of the reasons why all Europeanbanks agreed to transfer EUR amounts for free. I tried it with my british bank account as well as with my swiss account. It was always free. The only point is that your transaction currency has to be EUR (this should not be a problem with a store located in Spain).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Kangro
Germany
Bonn
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd guess Firedrake is a very british gentleman, paying in pounds, god save the queen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.