A little game about collecting angels.
You are making a row of four angels, starting all face down, when they are all face up you score them. The player with the most points when the cards run out wins.
2-4 Players(Can play with 5-6 by adding additional deck
• The sweetest person is the dealer and will go first.
• Shuffle and deal 4 cards to each player
• Put the remainder cards in a pile in the center. Flip the top card and place next to the draw pile.
• Each player makes a horizontal line of cards in front of them.
- 1. The starting player can draw one card from the draw pile or the one card that is face up.
The player will then replace it with one of the cards in their line.
The card can be placed face up or face down in the line, once it’s face up, it can’t be moved.
- 2. The player can choose to switch one face down card with any other player. Once they switch they can look at the card and decide to put it face down or face up. But it must go in the spot of the card that was switched.
- Play continues in a clockwise order around the table.
- Once a player places all 4 cards face up, they score those points based on the scoring chart.
They place the card in a pile on the side and draw 4 new cards at anytime.
- Players are aloud to look at the face down cards.
You may play a variant where you don’t look or only look once.
1 Point - 4 Different Angels of any color
2 Points - 4 of same color background
3 Points - 1-4 small circles of same color
4 Points - 1-4 white banners
Once all the cards are drawn from pile the game is over.
The player with the highest score wins.
- Last edited Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:58 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:26 am