Thibaud de la Touanne
Thanks to your astonishing support last year, V-Commandos did really well:
- 5th Most Anticipated PnP Games of 2015
- 8th Most Anticipated Historical Games of 2015
- 11th Most Anticipated Solitaire Games of 2015
- 17th Most Anticipated Cooperative Games of 2015
- 22th Most Anticipated Strategy Games of 2015
Due to its postponement to 2016, the game can run again (for the last time, I promise you that).
Voting now will help the game getting the visibility it deserves.
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
Don't take this the wrong way, because I know you folks are trying hard to get the product done, but asking backers to bolster your marketing for a product that has already been postponed twice (from 11/2015, to Q1 2016, to now Q3 2016) is going to rub some folks the wrong way. It's like asking people to celebrate the fact that the game will be almost a year behind schedule once it is finally delivered.
(Again, I eagerly await the game & have nothing bad to say about you good people, but I'm not sure I want to reinforce late Kickstarters by promoting them even more.)