GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,033 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Eric O. LEBIGOT
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the Solitaire/3-player cooperative variant (K2 part of rulebook):
Quote:
during Phase 3, one disk or I card from one species can be swapped with one disk or I card from another species, as long as at least one species is tribal.
I am not clear about the following:
- Should the swapped disks be free (i.e. vocabulary) disks? Or can they be dedicated disks put on cards?
- Can Immature I (= invention) cards be swapped, thereby giving a disk to another species?
- The rule only mentions the need to be tribal, with no need for a Chief as for rule F1 (Negotiations). Is this intended?
- Does the Negotiations rule F1 still apply? Since it applies only to "opponents", I guess that it does not. On the other hand, with cooperating species, it seems strange to not be able to negotiate marrying foreign daughters.

Any help (ideally with credentials [play tester]/references, unless Phil answers, of course) would be appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

lebigot wrote:
- Should the swapped disks be free (i.e. vocabulary) disks? Or can they be dedicated disks put on cards?

I intended free disks, and updated the living rules to specify this.
lebigot wrote:
- Can Immature I (= invention) cards be swapped, thereby giving a disk to another species?

Must be mature.
lebigot wrote:
- The rule only mentions the need to be tribal, with no need for a Chief as for rule F1 (Negotiations). Is this intended?

Yes.
lebigot wrote:
- Does the Negotiations rule F1 still apply?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.