Subject: Power Cable Rule rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Spearing
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Unspecified
flag msg tools
If anybody fancies having a go at a 'Power Cable' rule, please let me know how it goes. Perhaps power tools could have a finite cable length, measured from a certain space.

I always thought it would be brilliant to accidentally pull the lawnmower plug out in the middle of a fight, but could never work out how to do it.

(You have seen Brain Dead, haven't you?)

Simon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heres one. Within a room, the cable has infinite length, BUT the first time you find a power tool, you have to PLUG IT IN, and every time you go into a new room, you have to re-plug it in. If you go into a room and there is a zombie there, you won't have time to plug it in...or if you forget to plug it in, you won't have it other than its +1 modifier...seems pretty logical. Maybe plugging a tool in costs one action point. Perhaps it should be added to the rule book action list. Once it plugs in, as long as you stay in the room and the power is on, its good to go. If you leave it automatically gets unplugged. Thats why it will be important, when you're leaving a room, to put away the nail gun and pull out your bat. Once in a new room, put the bat away and plug in your power tool!

Thoughts?

-aaron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the sound of a "plug it in" per room ruling.

But with only one game under my belt, I'm looking to get to grips with the basics before house ruling myself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.