GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,872 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Traveller Ascension: Imperial Warrant» Forums » General

Subject: Production Update rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Bausman
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
For those not on Kick Starter, here is the November update from Terry. He decided to rework a part of the combat system which delayed things a bit.

It is already mid-November, and the length of time it will take to complete the final items, then get everything proofed, printed, cut, packaged and shipped, means that we will almost certainly miss the year. I don’t expect you guys to be happy about that. Heck, I’m not happy about that. But I would be even less happy if, after all this time, we cut corners or rushed things, when the game is looking really, really good.

Bottom line, I don’t realistically see how we can ship before the first quarter of 2016. At this stage, my goal is to give you the best possible Traveller Ascension: Imperial Warrant game. We’ll keep pressing forward, and we’ll get this done as soon as we can, with the best quality we know how to deliver. In the meantime, thanks again for your continued interest and your support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Coleman
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Mark,

Just a heads up for those who don't visit the Kickstarter page: I've posted the Beta rules for Traveller Ascension: Imperial Warrant. You can find them under Files here, once they are approved and posted by BGG.

Or you can go here to download them now:
[geekurl=http://www.daringplay.com/download/TravellerAscensionBetaRulesV2.pdf]Traveller Ascesnion Beta rules[/geekurl]
Daring Play, all rights reserved, 2016.

Thanks as always for your interest and support.

Cheers,
Terry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Coleman
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
The link looks odd, so here it is again:
http://www.daringplay.com/download/TravellerAscensionBetaRul...

Daring Play, all rights reserved, 2016.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.