Lawrence Spode
United States
Mount Airy
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just posted our 5th video. This one is for Mission Red Planet. It is 14 minutes and 79 Mbs. You can download it at www.bookshelfgames.com Enjoy

Also if anyone could give me some advise on how to set up a RSS feed it would be appreciated. I tried using feedburner but I keep getting XML errors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Fletcher
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I downloaded episode #5 and after getting the cheery fanfare at the very beginning of the episode, I didn't get any sound for the rest! I checked the encoding of your video, and I do have the audio codecs installed (it's MP3 audio).

So, in case I did something wrong I nabbed #4, and I had the same result. Cheery fanfare with the logo, then no sound for the rest.

I haven't had an audio codec problem in a while, is anybody else having the same problem? It's weird that the fanfare works but then it goes mute.

Later!
Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zopper Alf
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem here - maybe you got two audio codecs installed?
Simon

edit: just checked it again, it's a normal mp3 stream
Maybe try it with a different video-player (VLC comes to mind)
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
Everything is definitely ok with the video.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Spode
United States
Mount Airy
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Rob. Simon is correct the audio should be in MP3 format. I use autoGK for my compression but I believe that only encodes the video. I also use the VLC player for just about everything since its seems to play anything except .rm and .mov. Thanks for watching.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Fletcher
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good! I'll try out VLC. I've been using Media Player Classic (another free, robust media player), but since the problem seems localized to me, I'll fiddle around until it works.

I'm interested in seeing a video review of Mission Red Planet, so I'll stick to it. Thanks for producing one!

Later,
Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.