Subject: Quantum Physics rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have 3 problems due at 9:00 (it is 6:00). Each problem usually takes me 1.5 hours.

If I got off this computer that would probably help but I've run into a wall, and I hate this class so much.

Back to work.

Message ends
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can relate, Dan. I was a Physics major for a couple years in college - until I came to my senses. But I have a question: What kind of sadistic professor assigns homework over Super Bowl weekend?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sinister Dexter wrote:
I can relate, Dan. I was a Physics major for a couple years in college - until I came to my senses. But I have a question: What kind of sadistic professor assigns homework over Super Bowl weekend?

The kind that assigns it a week ago and has the worst student in the world.

1.5 problems to go. I'm on the warpath here, and my fellow student did not get the last one, so even the little work I have puts me ahead of her.

If I stopped talking on BGG I'd probably be done by now, but this is why I am... you know... the worst student ever.

I can't wait 'till I'm done with college.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Gloomhaven is a great niche game
mbmbmbmbmb
I decided to start writing my dissertation this past Friday. So I came home from the lab, set up my computer, and stayed on BGG pretty much all day. Saturday, the same thing happened, in between playing Minesweeper and Hearts. Yesterday, there was a Pistons game on, and then I went over to a friend's place for a beer and a game. Yep, really banging away at this thesis...

I can't wait 'til I'm done, either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
30 minutes, 1 problem.

Can he do it? Probably not. Will he try his damndest? Yes. Is he going to be late to class? Double yes.

Let's kick this thing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I GOT IT!

HELLS YEAH!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Gloomhaven is a great niche game
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, 3 minutes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew W.
United States
Monessen
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Taoist, Pittsburgh Sports fan, and welcoming to people who are kind, from any walk of life.
badge
I have been playing games since the Atari 2600, Candy Land, Chuttes and Ladders, Go Fish, & the Apple ii. Supporting "the Geek" since 2006
mbmbmbmbmb
+1's for unrelenting academic alacrity and stupendous amounts of procrastination. Tenacity has rendered your lolligagging moot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.