Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wes Johnson
United States
Carrboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Space zombies has the atom symbol on the card. So this happens during the reveal discovery phase. I don't see anywhere in the rules about when to play them in relation to revealing the planet discoveries and player order.

From the rule book
Reveal Discovery Phase
The first player flips all discovery cards in play faceup. Each discovery
card effect resolves during the phase indicated by the icon in the
lower-right corner of the card, as shown below.

Space zombies and the one that allows you 2 moves both are during this phase.

Should we reveal them before or after showing the discoveries on the planet?

Should we play them in player order starting with the first player?

We played them after flipping the planet discoveries but I could see having to do it first so you wouldn't have the extra information.

We also played that the first player had to play theirs first because the tie-breaker rule for two people playing the same role says start with the first player and work clockwise.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno faidutti
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
designer
On each action card is writtent, at the top, when exactly it has to be played. Space Zombies before revealing discoveries, Surprise move after, so there is no possible player order issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Johnson
United States
Carrboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I figured we missed something.

We read the card when we first drew them but then went brain dead. We immediately went to the rule book and couldn't find it then packed up the game after the end and didn't check the cards again.

Thanks for the quick response. Love the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.