Subject: Theology and The Great Library Wonder rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben H
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
One question that came up in my game last night. If I build The Great Library wonder, which allows me to pick a Science Token, and I choose the Theology token, which adds the "play another turn" effect to all of my wonders, do I get to go again immediately or does it not take effect until my next wonder is built?

Thank you,
Ben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is written in the rule. It is for next wonders you will build.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris D
Italy
Muggiò
MB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It counts only for the wonders you build after that one... (in my italian edition, in the recap sheet it specifically says "your next wonders")
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Barille
msg tools
Also keep in mind that a wonder can only have a take another turn once. So even if you take that token, it wouldn't give more than one bonus turn per wonder. I had to pass on that token last play cause 3 of my 4 wonders already had go again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are actually remarkably complete and precise. They may not say it 2 or 3 times, but pretty much everything is covered, if you just take the time to look.

(Not picking on the OP-- a lot of the questions I'm seeing are stuff that is 'in there.')
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Ayling
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
kduke wrote:
The rules are actually remarkably complete and precise. They may not say it 2 or 3 times, but pretty much everything is covered, if you just take the time to look.

(Not picking on the OP-- a lot of the questions I'm seeing are stuff that is 'in there.')

I think what you're seeing is some extremely poorly worded instructions causing confusion. In this case I think the instructions are clear, but it's not helpful to tell people it's in the rules when they have a question for clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.