Subject: Issues with building up token racks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I the only one who is having issues in building up these token racks??
It seems to me that the free space is to thin on both sides of the token rack and the middle part doesn`t fit into this free space.

How did you build this up?
Do you have a trick?

Regards
Mario

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had no issue. Note that the tray part itself is printed backwards from the cut as shown in the rules so make sure you bend it the right way. I had to make sure I bent it a little bit more to get the right angle to slide in. One side is easier (the side that is rounded from the punch) slides better onto the tray. The opposite end (that is more square edged ) is a little trickier but if you do this one second, it will be easier.

One of the sides should have been flipped so that the rounded punch side would have been on the correct face of both legs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G. Cox Esq.
Australia
Lighthouse Beach
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Do what you can, with what you've got, where you are.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. You are probably the only one.

Braz wrote:
Am I the only one who is having issues in building up these token racks??
It seems to me that the free space is to thin on both sides of the token rack and the middle part doesn`t fit into this free space.

How did you build this up?
Do you have a trick?

Regards
Mario
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
da pyrate wrote:
Yes. You are probably the only one.

Wow...damn. surprise
Honestly: It´s that hard to bring those tiles together that the surface of the middle part scrubs away since it was not fitting.
I have this issues with all racks.
Finally I´ve managed it with a screwdriver. Without it it would not have been possible....no way

...and "yes"...I´ve bended it already in the right way since if I would have done it like it`s shown on the pictures those tiles whould have been damaged..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the surface peel some on one of them on one side, but managed to avoid it for the most part. Maybe it's more humid or something in your home.

Mine were a little wobbly. So I glued them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scifiantihero wrote:
Maybe it's more humid or something in your home.

No, I can`t confirm this...but it would have been an option...you`re right....but I´m living on the third floor and it`s quite dry here.
Anyhow: Finally I´ve managed it but it was a tricky work....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.