Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Achim Zien
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
There's a theory: if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There's another theory: this has already happened.
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the best way to obtain this expansion? I live in Germany and neither Amazon (just checking, I will never buy anything from Amazon!) nor spiele-offensive return any results. I doubt my FLGS will have it or know where to find it.

I live in Germany and have the Japanese / English version of the base game. I don't think there is a European version. Yet, there appears to be a European version of this expansion. Will the cards be compatible? (I don't mind language gibberish.)

Any info is appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The first version of the game had only Japanese text. Both the version that was sold at Essen and the expansion had English and Japanese text.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Achim Zien
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
There's a theory: if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There's another theory: this has already happened.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks for the info.

I was not aware of this expansion. I got my copy of the base game through trading. I guess, trading is the best guess on obtaining the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.