Popular Tags: [View All]
M. Shanmugasundaram
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll: What publication format are you more likely to read/scan?
Curious how people consume information on the Geek. I tend to follow different things in different ways. Where I might follow an item in one case, I might choose to follow a single Geeklist in another case, or a user.

I want to start a quick writing project on the site. I have some presentation flexibility, and would like help deciding what route to take.
Choose one or more ways you currently opt to actively follow or subscribe to information on the Geek
Game-related posts (requires game item subscription for all reviews, images, sessions, tagged blogs, etc. associated with that game)
Blog posts (blog subscription for a single blog)
GeekList (geeklist subscription for a single geeklist)
Forum thread (forum subscription for a single forum)
User-focused (user subscription for all posts by a single user)
Method/focus not listed here
I don't followsubscribe to anything
      28 answers
Poll created by rumble

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I subscribe to several game families (eg 18xx), individual games, a few broad-bucket forums (eg game design), and then anything I happen to post to. I specifically do not subscribe to anything more specific (eg people), just broad topic definitions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.