Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone asked this questions before but I don't think it got answered:

"Turn 16 and Chaplin is revealed to be Drayden Fox, holding out in the newspaper building with the injured Farm Hands.

He treacherously turns on them killing them all and escaping.

I am Ok with what happens next other than the final bullet point on page 24.

All German regiments are activated so do I really place 5 units of the 7th, 6 units of the 5th, 7 units of the 1st, 5 units of the 20th plus all the tanks (representing all of my off board units including KiA) in the Newspaper area?"

So basically, what units get placed? I just placed all the KIA units and that was bad enough. But do you place all the remaining German units that are off board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They call me Mister...
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember correctly, the sad answer is yes (except the tanks - I believe they are classed as Armour and not units).

Looks like Fox had built a bloody big tunnel whilst pretending to work for the newspaper!

That Chaplin cad can be a dashed bounder!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, That's really bad. Especially since in my game it happened half way through the game, which means there were a bunch of Germans off the board. I suppose later on it might not be that bad because there would probably be more units on the map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.