Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a difference from the previous version. Since both cards have identical effects, this is not a major problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
They come with fire, they come with axes... gnawing, biting, breaking, hacking, burning! Destroyers and usurpers, curse them!
badge
When Summer lies upon the world, and in a noon of gold, Beneath the roof of sleeping leaves the dreams of trees unfold; When woodland halls are green and cool, and wind is in the West, Come back to me! Come back to me, and say my land is best!
mbmbmbmbmb
So in the red deck there is the red mascot on every card back, but the blue mascot as the actual leader/hero card, and vice versa?

Joshua, I just literally 30 minutes ago went ahead and ordered Pixel Tactics 1 from your website. I'll send you an email with my details, do you think you would please be able to send me Pixel Tactics 2 instead?

I hope nobody will judge me for having an OCD on BGG, right? blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel DeMars
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Th334 wrote:
So in the red deck there is the red mascot on every card back, but the blue mascot as the actual leader/hero card, and vice versa?

Joshua, I just literally 30 minutes ago went ahead and ordered Pixel Tactics 1 from your website. I'll send you an email with my details, do you think you would please be able to send me Pixel Tactics 2 instead?

I hope nobody will judge me for having an OCD on BGG, right? blush

I would email Lvl99 about this - they should be able to address it if you do it quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
They come with fire, they come with axes... gnawing, biting, breaking, hacking, burning! Destroyers and usurpers, curse them!
badge
When Summer lies upon the world, and in a noon of gold, Beneath the roof of sleeping leaves the dreams of trees unfold; When woodland halls are green and cool, and wind is in the West, Come back to me! Come back to me, and say my land is best!
mbmbmbmbmb
PTtheProP wrote:
Ithry wrote:
This is a difference from the previous version. Since both cards have identical effects, this is not a major problem.

Was this an intentional change?

What do you think?

LeinadColtrane wrote:
I would email Lvl99 about this - they should be able to address it if you do it quickly.

I did, just after writing that post, but I think they may not have checked my email. I got an update that my order was shipped when I got up today, but no reply to my email. Oh well, c'est la vie.

I'll double check that they actually sent me PT1, and maybe just buy PT2 anyway, and try to trade away my unopened PT1 when I get it.

PS: Although when you think about what replacement requests I've made in the past... In Dungeon Petz I asked to replace a pet that I tore at the edge a little while punching out (mind you, I tried to be really careful, and it was just a part of a bigger replacement order), and they did send it to me all the way to New Zealand. But probably the best one is when I came back to a store with a chopping board and asked to replace it because it came with a little scratch on the surface... that I couldn't even find when showing it to the person. blush A CHOPPING BOARD! That store clerk probably had a new favourite "dumb customer" story ever since. Now this replaced chopping board is sitting on the table behind me and is obviously full of deep knife cuts. (But hey, that was my first chopping board, I wanted it to be nice, okay?!)

PPS: And I edited this post 12 times. Goes to show. (14!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe I addressed your issue already in the email you had sent me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Barille
msg tools
I don't see that being an issue. I bought the minigame library just for pixel tactics 1. What a windfall that was. Not only is pixel tactics an amazing game just with 1 issue, there were several other games that were great for what they were. I have since gotten tactics 2 and 2 small expansions. I do not mix the decks or make my own as I do not have regular people to play it with. Standalone they are more than fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was this issue resolved?

I just bought and opened the new edition. The reversed mascots was the first thing I noticed, other than the nice "1" symbol on the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This issue should be fixed in subsequent print runs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Johnson
msg tools
Ithry wrote:
This issue should be fixed in subsequent print runs.
You know what that means, right?

Unique first print run printing error.

Time to go eBay my copy for $1000!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The original edition had it right. It's odd that it was misprinted in the new edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.