Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Whitpan
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoilers will be given below, read at your own peril!
It is not my intention to spoil this or any parts of the game still to come. Turn back, all ye of weak stamina and will....

Now onto the good stuff.. What does everyone's board look like at game's end? I am curious to see how things went down, and how we all fared as a community.

This was by far my best gaming experience of all time, and like seeing Star Wars on opening night, its hard to share!

Faded: Blue
Score: 880
Wins: 12/15

**Please use the Upload icon (the Camera with the arrow in it) to post so as not to post to the general gallery where it can spoil the unsuspecting...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't believe how buried this is already, but here's a similar thread: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1493498/lets-see-those-finis...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamine Allen
United States
Grand Ledge
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Final score: 650
18 games played
Four players entire campaign
Lost: Soldier who was traitor
Most used: Scientist (all games), Quarantine Expert (from April on), also co-workers with Scientist, Operations Expert (used since about April, as soon as introduced), also rivals with Scientist, ended with 2 scars in one game in November
Coda: blue, ground zero was London.
No team bravo
Completed each search first game they appeared (except December found in second game for win)
Most common start location: Tehran, games 2-17

There were many games where we were less then two turns from victory. Loved this entire season and will buy the next one when it comes out. One of my most memorable game experiences.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Whitpan
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty cool, I find it interesting how many people had Blue as their faded color...

I loved the Generalist we had rot up until she went traitor!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gamer D

Monroeville
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
poke450 wrote:

Final score: 650
18 games played
Four players entire campaign
Lost: Soldier who was traitor
Most used: Scientist (all games), Quarantine Expert (from April on), also co-workers with Scientist, Operations Expert (used since about April, as soon as introduced), also rivals with Scientist, ended with 2 scars in one game in November
Coda: blue, ground zero was London.
No team bravo
Completed each search first game they appeared (except December found in second game for win)
Most common start location: Tehran, games 2-17

There were many games where we were less then two turns from victory. Loved this entire season and will buy the next one when it comes out. One of my most memorable game experiences.

Wow, Blue was Coda, that's really unusual! Most of the time it's one of the other diseases since players typically have an easier time handling Blue in before Coda is determined.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gamer D

Monroeville
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cwhitpan wrote:
Pretty cool, I find it interesting how many people had Blue as their faded color...

I loved the Generalist we had rot up until she went traitor!

I'm on my second playthrough and I've been playing the Generalist the entire time so far. Her power isn't as flashy sounding as others but that extra action is quite nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Spencer
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Faded: Yellow
Score: 857
Wins: 12/13

Two players, my fiancee Jenn and I, who had also played a good amount of Pandemic.

The game we lost was Operations Expert / Colonel. We were spamming the board with military bases when all of a sudden that wasn't an objective anymore, the military bases were suddenly bad, and also the Colonel was Sagittarius and we were stuck with a civilian.

The last game we realized a couple turns before the end that we were definitely going to lose unless the epidemic was the very last card, and IT WAS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.