Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Allen
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been tempted to order Carcassonne:Star Wars from Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V8LNHY6/ref=s9_simh_gw_p....

It's currently offered at $37.60 + $3.99 shipping, from M + L overseas. Does anyone have experience making this kind of order in the U.S. from Amazon? I know it can be ordered through Amazon.de, but I wasn't sure how this would work through Amazon's standard English site.

Thanks for your help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gingold
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered a copy from them before the holidays through US Amazon. They shipped it the next day and it took only 8 or 9 days to arrive. I would not hesitate to order from them again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A L D A R O N
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
A L D A R O N
badge
----[---->+<]>++.+++++++++++.--------.---.>-[--->+<]>---.---.-.
mb
Mikeg99 wrote:
I ordered a copy from them before the holidays through US Amazon. They shipped it the next day and it took only 8 or 9 days to arrive. I would not hesitate to order from them again.

Pretty much exactly the same experience here. They even got in touch with me to let me know when to expect delivery (since they knew Amazon's estimate to be inaccurate).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Allen
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is great to hear--thank you both!

One last question for you Amazon veterans...

Was the shipping cost posted on the Amazon page for the game the only shipping cost you paid, or were there other charges due to the international shipping?

Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gingold
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That was it. No other charges.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Allen
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's fantastic. Thanks again for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
ATX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mikeg99 wrote:

Ditto. Ordered mine Dec 30th, it arrived in my mailbox Jan 16th.

The form of postage DOES NOT have a tracking number, but the seller sent an email upon shipping with an estimated delivery time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.