Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just had my first victory. Solo game with 2 divisions. I took 10 damage in wave 1, but then I never took any more damage for the rest of the game.

I think a major help in this game was focusing on just one lane early on so I could maintain a board presence there. It was much easier to maintain that lane once it already had stuff down, and then I was able to focus on my other lane. Once the second lane was established the game became a cakewalk.

The two divisons were the science and weapons divisions, so there was a ton of extra damage available. Almost no healing was a bit of a problem, but not as much as you might think. Biggest worry was having a board full of damaged units that couldn't be replaced, but in the end I had so much targeted damage and damage shields that it didn't actually matter.

This was on the app, using just base content.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ziemek
Poland
Poznań
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations! My first victory is still ahead me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.