Popular Tags: [View All]
Ted Leiker
United States
Friday Harbor
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't clarify from the rulebook....

I have watched all the videos and I see two videos showing two different places they put their newly recruited unit.

In one video it shows the recruited unit going into the discard pile to be shuffled into player deck the next time around.

In another video it shows the recruited units (pathfinder played) going straight into player deck so they will be able to be used before the next shuffle.

And just to eliminate a possible further question. You are not supposed to recruit directly into your hand to play the new unit in the next round, correct?

Thanks in advance for any insight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Teoro
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 10 of the rules: Recruited cards are placed in your discard pile.

The rule goes on to say the next time you reach the end of the draw deck, they are shuffled into the deck to be drawn as normal.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Leiker
United States
Friday Harbor
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply. I looked at that page and all I saw was the end game conditions. Should have paid more attention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.