Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
(Instagram) @thebrewinggamer
badge
(Instagram) @thebrewinggamer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my Kickstarter copy of the game today and I was blown away by the production quality. Besides nice thick card-stock, the art was even more fantastic when seen all together, the mini's were second to none and the player boards were phenomenal.

I really want to thank and congratulate Fantasmagoria on a really well run campaign and an outstanding product. I can't wait to get this to the table as soon as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tonyf55 wrote:
I just received my Kickstarter copy of the game today and I was blown away by the production quality. Besides nice thick card-stock, the art was even more fantastic when seen all together, the mini's were second to none and the player boards were phenomenal.

I really want to thank and congratulate Fantasmagoria on a really well run campaign and an outstanding product. I can't wait to get this to the table as soon as possible.

this is great news to hear for when I get my copy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle A
United States
Norfolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Production values are off the charts on this one. I am also super impressed. Great job fantasmagoria!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hausknecht
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same feelings here, thank you guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Gamble
Australia
Hawthorndene
South Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Yes I can concur. The game is great and designed very well. The art is fantastic and the components are when made and look awesome. Great job all round guys
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Beyer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also left a long message in KS comments about this but I agree 110%! Artwork is phenomenal and components are all top notch A+++ to FANTA on this debut masterpiece!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivér Ősz
Hungary
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also impressed with the quality. Especially the very detailed miniatures and the beautiful artwork.

One thing is strange though. The back of my green player mat is plain carton. The other three have art on the back too. Is this a problem with my copy or yours look the same? Picture below:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Þráinn Gunnlaugur Þorsteinsson
Iceland
Hafnarfjörður
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm sorry to say that it seems you have a faulty one. Mine has bearfolk on the back similar to the artwork on the other player boards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandar Guerov
Bulgaria
Sofia
Sofia-city
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
tolcso wrote:
I'm also impressed with the quality. Especially the very detailed miniatures and the beautiful artwork.

One thing is strange though. The back of my green player mat is plain carton. The other three have art on the back too. Is this a problem with my copy or yours look the same? Picture below:

Oooh - this is a production issue. It is really strange, but can happen. It is not a mass problem or so, you just got a faulty one. Sorry, send us your address details + phone number per email at battalia@fantasmagoria.bg and we will replace it.

Greetings, Alex!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandar Guerov
Bulgaria
Sofia
Sofia-city
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
And guys - many thanks to the rest of you, for all your kind words, we really appreciate it and now we feel for what we have worked so long and so hard. Enjoy the game, you deserved it - Regards, Alex!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.