Jerry Beach
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I got the reprint from Kickstarter with came with the extra abductor packs, meeples, and negotiator cards but needed a way to store them all together with the original game. With a slight modification to the original insert you can store everything in an organized manner. No cutting or gluing required. Simply refolding the two flaps next to the card tray does the trick!

Here is the original layout of the box with the insert:

Simply lift out the two flaps next to the card tray and refold the outer fold, then place it back in:

As you can see, everything fits! I haven't opened all of my abductor packs yet but all abductor meeples, dice, hostage meeples, conversation point marker, and cards fit in a well organized manner. Four hostage meeples reside next to the extra cards:

Super easy and quick modification. When you put the instructions and tableau back in the cover goes on perfectly with no lift!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For once I'm thankful I didn't throw away a insert. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Blachek
United States
charlotte hall
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
uniconfis wrote:
For once I'm thankful I didn't throw away a insert. Thanks!

Crap. I threw this out yesterday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.