Manny Carrasco
United States
Safety Harbor
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/toys-games-battlestar-galact...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kumar
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
Re: [Barnes & Noble] Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game - $24.97
Pretty good price. I remember this was my very first designer Board game purchase. Walked into "Borders" one day and it had a red tag on it (for roughly the same price).

Sweet game, just runs a little long (doesn't hit our table very muchcry). With the right group though... it's probably one of the best gaming experiences you'll have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Babanov
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
arflanger09 wrote:

Already dead? Cheapest I see is $62.38.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Brisendine
United States
Stephenville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Stop it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sold out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Go_Petunias wrote:
Pretty good price. I remember this was my very first designer Board game purchase. Walked into "Borders" one day and it had a red tag on it (for roughly the same price).

Sweet game, just runs a little long (doesn't hit our table very muchcry). With the right group though... it's probably one of the best gaming experiences you'll have.
No red tag here. Instead, the pub mispriced it at $40 instead of $50, but then I had a 40% off 1 item coupon to bring it down to $24 + tax! Heck of a steal!

Back then, B&N had the selection, whereas Borders had the discounts. Glad to see B&N getting more and more towards both!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.