Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Sisson
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
This morning eating breakfast with my daughter, who is 5, I mentioned this game which I had been eyeing at our FLGS and she was very interested in the idea. My wife (a non-gamer) seemed interested too. With those kind of votes I had to get one and did so over lunch.

When the daughter got home from school we broke out the game, which I had put together during the afternoon. I modified the rules a little bit to be more child friendly and we both played with 1 swimmer and a hand with cards 1 through 5.

Other than that we played normally with high card going to the front and anytime you got bit you picked up your cards. To make the game last longer though we dismembered the swimmers of hands and feet before arms and legs.

First round to establish who will be at the front I throw a 1 and my daughter throws her 5. She is happy to be at the front. Next round she throws her 4 and I throw my 5. She howls in dismay at the first bite from the shark. We trade off like this until she finally is devoured by the shark.

She has vowed revenge when we play with her mother tonight but at the end of the game she was smiling and had a good time. I will make her a gamer yet!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gordon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Get Bit and Love Letter helped me bring my 4 sons into gaming. We've moved on - last night we played Concept and Star Wars Risk - but those games hold sentimental value for helping us get into the hobby. Cheers and good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.