Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tylor Lilley
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Simple rule question: If one of the first six cards I flip to start the game is an event, it is correct that it begins the game "in effect" and that slot is filled, right? Or do the first six cards not "trigger" events in this way?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tylorlilley wrote:
Simple rule question: If one of the first six cards I flip to start the game is an event, it is correct that it begins the game "in effect" and that slot is filled, right? Or do the first six cards not "trigger" events in this way?

Thanks!
Going by how the iOS version implements this, you are correct. The Event goes to the "Event slot", draw a new card to go where it was flipped up in the CR, and that Event is now in play from the get-go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tylor Lilley
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, that's kind of what I guessed, but there wasn't any specific explanation for handling that in the rules that I can find. Thanks for the quick and helpful response!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.