Kaleb Beelen
msg tools
So me and my friend have played well over 500 games between the two of us. I currently own all the base sets and all of the expansions except for Legion of Super Heroes and Watchmen.

First I wanna talk about balance. We've theory crafted a set of super-villains that I think really helps the game balance. This set accomplishes two main goals:

1. The first appearance attacks are brutal and they hit whoever is ahead the hardest.

2. The S-Vs are almost always the best purchase if you can afford it. There are very few times that we will turn down a S-V if we can afford it.

The stack consists of:
Ra's Al Ghul (Impossible)
The Joker (Impossible)
Nekron (Heroes Unite)
Atrocitus (Impossible)
Sinestro (Impossible)
Black Manta (Impossible)
Darkseid (Impossible)
The Anti-Monitor (Impossible)
Psimon (Teen Titans)
Lex Luthor (Impossible)
Terra (Teen Titans)
11.Black Adam (Impossible)
brain and monsieur mallah (Teen Titans)
Deathstroke (Impossible)
Mongul (Impossible)
Doomsday (Impossible)
Black Hand (Impossible)
Hades (Impossible)

random side notes, This set has a ton of unavoidable attacks so that actually decreases the value of defenses but they are super valuable still.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Ice
Canada
flag msg tools
What's your deck look like?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaleb Beelen
msg tools
I literally play with all of them except man of steel. I've even put some of the lower cost super villains/heroes from other sets and just treat them like main deck cards (e.g. Black Manta {8-cost +3draw)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Ice
Canada
flag msg tools
Damn your deck must be massive. Im looking to cut my deck and keep it balanced and fun where there is no dead cards in line up.
Man of Steel is awesome! Can't believe you don't use him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.