Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nige Alabaidi
United Kingdom
Exeter
devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Anyone else in the UK still not received their pledge, I got a tracking number for DPD but it's coming up as invalid

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Triantafyllidis
United Kingdom
Torquay
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Ο ΘΕΟΣ ΤΗΣ ΠΟΛΗΣ
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Torquay and my copy was delivered some 4-5 weeks ago.Better to do some enquiries

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nige Alabaidi
United Kingdom
Exeter
devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up George, will chase it up next week

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Shepherd
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bullet4Pablo wrote:

I sent a mail to mr b games customer service about mine - Got a reply from them pretty swiftly after they did a bit of investigating. DPD said it had been dispatched on the 4th Dec, but the tracking number seemed to suggest it was lost somehow... They were very good, took my details and said they would get another copy out to me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryn Ballard
United Kingdom
Woodley
Berkshire
flag msg tools
I Plan. Dice laugh
mbmbmbmbmb
This happened to us too. There was a lost shipment. We got our replacement copy last Friday.

Leigh Shepherd wrote:
Bullet4Pablo wrote:

I sent a mail to mr b games customer service about mine - Got a reply from them pretty swiftly after they did a bit of investigating. DPD said it had been dispatched on the 4th Dec, but the tracking number seemed to suggest it was lost somehow... They were very good, took my details and said they would get another copy out to me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean brown

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi nigel,

email our CS - They should be able to get your tracking.

mrbgames.cs@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nige Alabaidi
United Kingdom
Exeter
devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Still no game, I've been advised to contact DPD begining to think I lost out here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Shepherd
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bullet4Pablo wrote:
Still no game, I've been advised to contact DPD begining to think I lost out here :(

Hope this got resolved

My copy finally turned up today, which I think was DPDs fault rather than Mr B - They were fast to respond and followed up on my initial query to check I had received it (I hadnt by that point) so another was swiftly despatched by the Royal Mail.

I've only done few KS and the russian roulette of the postage is a bit scary - I know companies and backers want the cheapest potage costs, but I also don't want my ££££ walking out of the porch because they employed some fly by nights!

Anyway, no complaints here adn I would suggest contacting MrB again if you havent had any joy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.