Sentinels of the Multiverse: Villains of the Multiverse» Forums » General

Subject: Missing Oversized cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Artifice Knight
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
So, got my stuff today (FANTASTIC!). Had a bunch of games iwth the new villains, and already looking forward to even more, seeing how the different threats all play off each other will just be fantastic.

Though, well, not sure if my order is complete or not. I got the Villains core box as well as the 7 Promo heroes, Chokepoint and the Celestial Tribunal-was I supposed to get Oversized Villain Cards with this delivery? Is that in a different package altogether?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dérek Boily
Canada
Québec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You had to order them, they were not automatically added as a pre-order bonus, just like the bonus villain and environment. If you did order them, it should have been included. Although it seems that a lot of folks are missing the oversized cards for some reason. I'm sure GtG will sort this out if you have ordered them, just contact them through their website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You had to order them. And they were shipped separately. I received mine about two weeks before the rest of the order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my order today. Included Villains of the Multiverse, Celestial Tribunal, Chokepoint, promos, and the oversized villain cards all in the same box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artifice Knight
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Hrm. Was positive that I ordered the oversized villain cards too, but now I'm going to have to crawl through my pre-order stuff to make sure it was included, see if I forgot that or not. Good to know it wasn't automatic and/or that it might just be arriving separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artifice Knight
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Unfortunately, it looks like I misunderstood and only ordered the villains box instead of the Oversized Villain cards, making this squarely my mistake.

When they become available to order from the GtG store, does anyone know if the Kismet and Infinitor promos will still be included, or am I out of luck on that front?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mb
I ordered my oversized villain cards in separate orders from votm order got votm a couple of weeks ago but I'm still waiting on my villain cards to arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everything between now and the next game is just killing time
England
London
Agitation
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you order the oversized villain cards you will get every villain who does not already come with an oversized card, that includes all the promo villains (Blade, Omnitron, GloomWeaver, Spite, Infinitor and Kismet).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hicks
Canada
Sundridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Man...this is frustrating. It was so long ago that I placed the order but I was under the incorrect assumption that the Oversized cards were included with VotM.

I love Sentinels of the Multiverse...but I really dislike the overall chaos involved with every direct purchase from GtG. Their public communication leaves a little to be desired.

So now...I wait until a chance arises to buy the over-sized cards...which I really wanted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.