Brian Nguyen
msg tools
mbmb
^ Came up in a game and thematically it makes no sense, but in the rules nothing is mentioned about it. It would make a good punishment for voting for the wrong person.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

We've always played it that...

After traitor reveals himself, then no, he is no longer revoked.

~Will

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sensei Me
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always played it, where after he reveals himself, the traitor still doesn't have access. He is no longer a hunter, so why would he?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nguyen
msg tools
mbmb
No what I was asking is if the non-traitor's access was revoked, does he get it back after the traitor reveals himself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hill
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't seen anyone else ask:

If The Puppet is the traitor, and their access to the vehicle ia revoked, does that mean The Puppet's abilities are now prohibited?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nguyen
msg tools
mbmb
Decar wrote:
I haven't seen anyone else ask:

If The Puppet is the traitor, and their access to the vehicle ia revoked, does that mean The Puppet's abilities are now prohibited?

Yeah

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B H
msg tools
When the traitor is revealed they "transform" into one of the remaining available agents. So they have their new special abilities not those of their previous character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nguyen
msg tools
mbmb
benkalli wrote:
When the traitor is revealed they "transform" into one of the remaining available agents. So they have their new special abilities not those of their previous character.

Yeah I know that. I was asking a completely different question.

Assume someone else had their vehicle access revoked.

The actual traitor reveals himself and he becomes an agent.

Does that someone else still have their vehicle access revoked or do they get it back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Desi

Washington
msg tools
Preventing vehicle access is only ONCE per round. Its not a permanent revocation while the traitor is still hidden.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nguyen
msg tools
mbmb
DarthDesi wrote:
Preventing vehicle access is only ONCE per round. Its not a permanent revocation while the traitor is still hidden.

There's nothing that states it only lasts a round, only that you can revoke one player's access to the vehicle every round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Desi

Washington
msg tools
tekshi wrote:
DarthDesi wrote:

There's nothing that states it only lasts a round, only that you can revoke one player's access to the vehicle every round.

True.. I guess I interpreted the rule "at the start of the hunters turn.." yo imply it means that the revocation expires at the end of their turns.

But I like the punishment idea.

Trouble is.. in the games I've played, Hunter moves are done after excessive analysis.. so the traitor-hunter never really attempts to counter the majority consensus and pseudo reveal himself / put himself under suspicion for a vote..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.