King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any scenarios that can be played also comfortably as 2vs2 while the teams ships and cards are fixed while also balanced?

I am pretty new to the game, despite having bought a lot of expansions and two core sets. I love the game and customization of it, but I would like to introduce it to my group as a team game for fun at first.

So interested in a scenario (or suggestions) to play it in teams, with certain ships and upgrade cards that are considered pretty balanced while good for beginners.

Any ideas? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Garrison
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The first few games I played were 4 players. Two teams just playing 100 or 150 points. We just looked through the cards and picked what looked fun without knowing much about it. We had a good time. I learned the details later once I bought into the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffGrr wrote:
The first few games I played were 4 players. Two teams just playing 100 or 150 points. We just looked through the cards and picked what looked fun without knowing much about it. We had a good time. I learned the details later once I bought into the game.

Alright, I guess I'll just do squads myself then and just pick the most basic stuff, with straightforward mechanics, while having some theme at the same time (such as Luke).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.