Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The wave 3 slug, that every time it hurts a troop it just trashed him and deal damage to the base. Thats been our downfall both games. How the hell do you deal with that?

I can use my abilities to help my ally in a pinch right? (EX use my field medic to prevernt two of his damage)

instants can be used in reaction to anything right and happens before the thing im reacting too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kapish
United States
Brunswick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Total unplayed games in my collection: 8
mbmbmbmbmb
Activate your Hyperions and deal direct damage with an instant or a Storm Trooper before the combat phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kapish
United States
Brunswick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Total unplayed games in my collection: 8
mbmbmbmbmb
You should always be using your abilities to help your teammates when possible. If an effect is limited to your lane only the card text will specify.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
but abilities are once per round... if im using them to help my opponent, I wont be able to use them on mine... right? I mean we do when we can, but its not often we can spare any support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sagritalo
United States
Round Lake Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WolfVonhinslik wrote:
but abilities are once per round... if im using them to help my opponent, I wont be able to use them on mine... right? I mean we do when we can, but its not often we can spare any support.

It is always a balance but it is often best to deal with what you have in front of you (as in what the team has in front of them) then holding back in fear of what may come. You will learn to accept hits from creatures that ultimately won't cause too much damage to your base but in general, you look for equal trade offs most of the time and some big wins when possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.