T.I.M.E Stories» Forums » General

Subject: 3d printing better cases for the elements rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ramon
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is the time counter for saving the game bigger than the original one or is it the same size?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seppel (BGG)
Germany
Kirchzarten
B-W
flag msg tools
Meowww
mbmbmbmbmb
I just searched Thingiverse for exact such things Would be great if you could publish those - even if only without the logo...

I really don't get how they produce such a great game, put obviously that much thought into the inlay, but fail in the last step making the inlay strong enough to survive the shipping to the customer. Also: all the compartments seem to be about 5% too small to hold all the counters

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James McIlhargey
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
drudel wrote:
Is the time counter for saving the game bigger than the original one or is it the same size?

Yes, I increased it by a couple mm, since I hated trying to pull the counter out of the plastic one. I will likely cut out and use the numbers as stencils for adding a layer of paint.

Seppel wrote:
I just searched Thingiverse for exact such things Would be great if you could publish those - even if only without the logo...

I really don't get how they produce such a great game, put obviously that much thought into the inlay, but fail in the last step making the inlay strong enough to survive the shipping to the customer. Also: all the compartments seem to be about 5% too small to hold all the counters

My thoughts exactly. I'll be uploading logo free holders regardless of their response, but I want to print them first to ensure they are sized right and everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramon
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jgmrequel wrote:
drudel wrote:

Yes, I increased it by a couple mm, since I hated trying to pull the counter out of the plastic one. I will likely cut out and use the numbers as stencils for adding a layer of paint.

Great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James McIlhargey
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1263819
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.