Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » General

Subject: Trade offer: My painting time, your figures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Fanjoy
United States
flag msg tools

Howdy folks,

After showing my painted minis in public, I've gotten a few comments of "you should try selling those!" I don't work fast enough for that to be a realistic proposition, but inspired by some threads in this forum by GorillaGrody, I thought I'd lay out an offer to see if anyone's interested: you send me two copies of an Imperial Assault figure pack, I paint them, and send one back to you. If that sounds like a good deal to you, please get in touch via GeekMail!

I've put some pictures of my work along the side of this post, and you can see more in my gallery:

Here are the packs I'm interested in. If you want me to paint something that's not on this list, let me know, we may be able to work something out.

Core Set

Wave 1:
Han Solo
Rebel Troopers (2x)
Rebel Saboteurs
Royal Guard Champion
General Weiss

Wave 2:
R2-D2 and C-3PO
Kayn Somos
Boba Fett

Wave 3:
Wookiee Warriors (x2)
Hired Guns (x3)

Wave 5 4:
Return to Hoth box
Leia Organa
Echo Base Troopers (x2)
General Sorin

Wave 4 5:
Alliance Smuggler (x2)
Bantha Rider

A couple notes:
- I paint as a hobby, so I'm not terribly fast. I average about one figure type per week. Twin Shadows took me three weeks; Return to Hoth will probably take four or five weeks.
- My brother took these pictures with his camera and lighting rig when I was visiting him over Christmas. I'm happy to send progress photographs, but they'll be taken with my phone, and not well-lit.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.