Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Heather Russell
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if anyone else has had any problems with GTM customer service. I ordered a subscription a few weeks before Christmas for my husband. He has yet to get it in the mail. I have emailed customer service numerous times asking when we can expect the first issue. I have yet to hear anything from them. I understand that with the holidays going on that they may have some catching up to do in regards to email. With almost a month and no response it just seems to be taking entirely too long. Any one else run into issues with their customer service department?

*** Thank you for all the feedback. I was able to reach someone and we will see if he comes through or not. If anyone else is having problems I would recommend using Facebook to reach out to them. I spoke with Jerome Gonyeau via FB and he answered many of my questions. He did admit that he has had issues receiving email through his website email client. ***

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winvayren
United States
Victorville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Game Trade Magazine- Customer Service issues
I had a similar issue a few months ago so I doubt it's the holidays causing a delay. I ordered a subscription and 2 months later still no magazine. 3 emails to customer service and not one response. The only resolution I had was to call my credit card and dispute the charge. The credit card company did an "investigation" and returned my money. Wish I could be more help but I had absolutely no luck getting a hold of anyone at the company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron heil
United States
BALTIMORE
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It took 3 months after ordering til I received my 1st issue .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe try giving them a phone call if you haven't already. Jerome, listed below, is also listed as the Editor.

Phone: 443-318-8232 / Fax: 410-683-7082

For advertising Info Call Jerome Gonyeau:

410-415-9231
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Voge III
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Check out my podcast at www.thepartygamecast.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am on my 4th or 5th email trying to get my subscription started. I tried to start it around Gen Con. They have told me it will start next month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dora Emon
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can attest, it's not due to the holidays...

These guys just have non-existent customer service. I ordered 2 magazines from them in June and received ONE in November. I have yet to receive the other. I've tried calling them multiple times but it always goes to voice mail (I've left voice mail). I've tried emailing them using their website. No response was ever received to my inquiries. I've even thought about visiting them (since they're in MD) but I've decided that it's not worth the hassle and chucked the $6(the cost of the magazine) up to lesson learned...Don't order from them again...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is not good. I would at least be filing a complaint with the BBB.

I feel sorry for you all. I know if I would have ordered a subscription, I would expect arrival within 8 - 12 weeks and be VERY upset if that didn't happen.

At least this thread serves as a warning to potential buyers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.