Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello all,
I picked up a board game called Treasure Dive this weekend at a garage sale. I have tried to do a little research about the game on Google, Board Game Geek, Ebay and Amazon and have not found any information. There is an order form inside with a company named Ketch Enterprises, 4280 S.E. 20th Pl. 206 E, Cape Coral, FL 33904, (813) 549-6667. It, at first glance, based on the board appearance looks to be a Monopoly clone. I'm just wondering if anyone may know anything about this game. Thanks!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Anybody have any information on Treasure Dive?
Welcome to BGG.

Looks like an expensively produced independent publication.

The first step might be adding this game to the BGG database.

Good Luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: Anybody have any information on Treasure Dive?
Thanks for advice. I'll add it to the database.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
bump
still looking for information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not unusual to find self-published, limited-run games collecting dust in thrift stores. They all seem to be modeled after Monopolyshake

Treasure Dive looks like someone spent a lot of money to bring it to market. Can you tell what year it was published in? If it was pre-internet, you're going to have a tough time tracking down additional info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
cunning stunt wrote:
It's not unusual to find self-published, limited-run games collecting dust in thrift stores. They all seem to be modeled after Monopolyshake

Treasure Dive looks like someone spent a lot of money to bring it to market. Can you tell what year it was published in? If it was pre-internet, you're going to have a tough time tracking down additional info.

I blieve the manual says 1985. I'm going to finish submitting it to BGG this weekend with all the information I can find in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.