6 Posts

Castellion» Forums » General

Subject: More omniverse games? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Brenycz
msg tools
mb
Looked around but I haven't found the answer, do we know if there's going to be more Omniverse games from Shadi Torbey? So far I've got onirim, urbion, sylvion, and lastly this new one Castellion. I hope he continues to make them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Fire
United States
Warwick
RI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember reading or hearing in an interview that there were the four planned for the Oniverse so I'm guessing this is it beyond getting the 2.0 treatment for Urbion.
But you never know...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Hill
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ANTIDEAD wrote:
Looked around but I haven't found the answer, do we know if there's going to be more Omniverse games from Shadi Torbey? So far I've got onirim, urbion, sylvion, and lastly this new one Castellion. I hope he continues to make them.

The Low Player Count crew is putting out an interview with Shadi Torbey, the designer, in one week. We asked him the same question. I hate to be cryptic, but check it out and see what he says.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't make it to the interview myself, but my cohosts on Low Player Count did an interview with Mr. Torbey and it will be our episode next week (drops Sunday 1/17). There might be some info about upcoming Oniverse games in there. If not, it's at least an interesting insight into the mind of a unique designer!

Dangit Travis! ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brenycz
msg tools
mb
Thanks for the heads up guys I'll definitely be tuning in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Allen
Thailand
Klongluang
Pathum Thani
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was an interview last year with Shadi Torbey with bgg I rhink which he said there looks like there will be a "season 2" thats where he left it but from that, 1 year ago mind you, I assume 3 more games, which I think would include Urbion with more expansions.

This of course is all speculative on my part.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.