Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question for the campaign mode - For flood, where you have to remove a production location each round, when it is removed? Any time you want, or during the cleanup phase of each round (which would make sense, and also allow you to keep a common one for destruction before the AI player has a chance to wipe it off the board himself), or some other part of the phase?

Not sure how many other events have timing issues as I haven't had a look through them all yet - just taking them as they come.

Thanks for the help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another campaign question - Quests from events, can you make the payments a bit at a time, or do you have to do it in one lump sum (which in some cases would be incredibly difficult and crippling, such as 6 wood for floods!). I have been playing the former, since the goods sit on your empire sheet till game end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koolin
Netherlands
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also played the former version, but I think that the main idea is that you pay it by the end of the game (just before clean-up face round 4/5). I think this because otherwise you can build up resources that are left over in earlier rounds and it makes it more difficult. The game I played according to the former variant was really easy, even when I got some nasty cards.

Note: no official answer here as I do not have the time to search for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.