8 Posts

Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rulesheet for IG-88 and Imperial Guard Champion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Friesen
Canada
flag msg tools
I found out recently that I am missing the rulesheets for my Royal Guard Champion and IG-88; I have the mission cards and my minis, but I'm going to blame my kids since they can't defend themselves here

Has anyone come across a scanned rulesheet? I can't play their side missions without the map diagram and rules for "Binary Revolution" and "Infection". I've been tried Googling for hours, and got nothing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Whapham
United States
Sunbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can take the rules sheets into my place of employment tomorrow and scan them into an email/PDF and GM you the file if no one else responds before then.

PB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Roberts
Australia
Noble Park
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check your geekmail Kyle. Hopefully saved Dale the trouble!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Friesen
Canada
flag msg tools
Resolved - thanks to this awesome community for help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Nascimento
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in a similar boat, I need the rule sheet for the Imperial Guard Champion. If you guys still have it, please send me a copy, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Roberts
Australia
Noble Park
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
strahd wrote:
I am in a similar boat, I need the rule sheet for the Imperial Guard Champion. If you guys still have it, please send me a copy, thanks!

Check your PMs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Clow
msg tools
I am in the same situation, do you still happen to have the rule sheet and skirmish map for the royal guard?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Roberts
Australia
Noble Park
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gicih1984 wrote:
I am in the same situation, do you still happen to have the rule sheet and skirmish map for the royal guard?

Check your geekmail
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.